4 oz. Sweet cream butter
1 oz. MiSOgood Sweet and Savory White Miso
2 tablespoons Shallots
1⁄2 teaspoon Black pepper
1 lb. Linguine or Gluten free Spaghetti
2 tablespoon salt for pasta water
1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
8 cloves Fresh garlic, sliced
1⁄2 teaspoon Red pepper flakes
1 cup Sauvignon Blanc wine
12 oz. SeaWatch Gourmet chopped clams or fresh Littlenecks
12 each PEI mussels
1-1/2 cup Red Gold, tomato puree
1-1/2 cup SeaWatch clam juice
12 each Fresh shrimp, shelled, cut into 1/3 rds
8 each Fresh sea scallops
1/2 cup Fresh flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
1/4-1/2 cup Fresh pesto to taste
To taste Salt and Pepper
4 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fill pasta water in a large pot and season with salt. Turn on high to become a boil
- Blend the butter, miso, shallots, and black pepper until incorporated, should be creamy and soft
- Heat Olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Cook garlic until it golden brown then add chili flakes for 30 seconds.
- Add Sauvignon Blanc, littleneck clams and PEI mussels, then cover.
- Raise heat to medium-high; cook 5 minutes or until clams are open. Discard unopened clams
- Add linguine to boiling water. Cook until al dente.
- Uncover sauté pan; simmer 3 minutes more.
- Add tomato puree and clam juice and bring to a simmer
- Add shrimp and scallops
- Cook, stirring, until clams and mussels open, about 3 minutes or until seafood is cooked as desired
- Add strained pasta to the sauce.
- Add pasta water to adjust consistency of sauce to taste. Add pasta water as needed to adjust consistency of sauce to taste.
- Toss the pasta, sauce, and seafood with MiSOgood butter
- Add chopped parsley and pesto then fold together. Divide among 4 bowls.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a dollop of miso butter on top for added flavor and creaminess