Easy to fix and versatile, this salad dressing complements nearly any type of salad green, mustards or arugula. The dressing is also wonderful for steamed vegetables and chilled/grilled tofu.
Total Time: 10 mins Prep Time: 10 mins Yield: 1 Serving
- 2 cups spring mix salad (prewashed and dried)
- 1 ripe avocado (peeled and sliced)
- 1 red radish (thinly sliced)
- 3 ea. mini heirloom tomatoes (sliced)
- 4 fresh mint leaves (hand torn)
- To taste radish or bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp MISOgood Sweet & Savory White Miso
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ground roasted sesame seeds
Steps to Make It
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk all together until blended.
- Toss the salad greens, avocado, radish, heirloom tomatoes, mint leaves, and radish sprouts in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing and toss gently. Serve immediately.
Quick Tip: Avocado and mint go well with miso flavor